WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

The radio looks like it's secured well enough to turn into a G-force meter at any hard acceleration.  He also neglects to mention the 245k+ miles on the odo.  This guy has gotta be fucking high.  My guess: 19 years old, first baby with younger girlfriend, works low paying job, has no life skills, still lives with parents, enjoys excessive amounts of monster energy, vapes, aspires to own a rari and pronounces it as such and thinks Ken Block is a great race car driver.

1 hour ago, straight6pwr said:

they've tricked you too, huh?

I guess it is just an E36 so no one really gives a shit what color it is...........

Problem is you should never mix coolant types. Just because they're the same color doesn't mean anything.
Used to be that coolant was coolant. Now there are additives including phosphates & nitrates which can vary along with containing ethylene glycol in different percentages can mean MOST coolants are incompatible. This can lead to corrosion in the cooling system and the early degradation of things like water pumps, gaskets, and radiators. I wouldnt recommend even mixing brands, much less types but thats just me. 

From Bimmerfourms-

Quote Originally Posted by gregsauls View Post
On my E30, using the "wrong" coolant caused some electrolysis to set in between the combination of dissimilar metals (aluminum, steel, iron etc) and two freeze plugs were "ate up" and had to be replaced.