WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

11 minutes ago, straight6pwr said:

buy a 540 and slap some m5 bumpers and a blower on it for 1/4 the cost.

modified to be that way and from the factory are what makes up that price different=) I could have an e36 m3 that I put Hurricane vaders in and made look like an LTW, or I could have an LTW from the factory. The LTW will be worth exponentially more

yea sorry a white Dinan e39 M5 is cool, but with 64,000 miles in the year 2017 no way is that a $40k car. The simple fact that the seller is comparing his price to EAG prices and using that as a gauge should be an instant red flag. The entire listing screams "I'm a douchenozzle please come overpay for my car so I can spray all over you" 

He's got a 30% markup on that thing which is unreasonable. Fact. I'm really getting sick of having to say this about so many things in life that I see or hear about, but it's true and Gene Simmons is a smart man - "Gravity doesn't care what you think. It just is" 

To me it's a weird car.  With 64K it's too many miles to be a pristine collectors car, yet not enough to warrant driving the shit out of it (what it was meant for.  Plus living a life that long with that odd number of miles it could need A LOT of things.

Still a neat combo though.  Would be curious to know what it actually sells for.  Alpines are getting harder to come by in any condition.

3 hours ago, Snap said:

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/6055350254.html

emoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.png

I would assume Todd has some involvement in a car like this

4fe6978768808191e84fd5e0983f1504.png

Frickin frick. 

Why I bought a house with a 3-car garage instead of somewhere that I could have something bigger, is a question I must ask myself every time I see a listing like this.

So much want. 

EDIT: it's probably better this way. I'd definitely go bankrupt if I had space for more cars