WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

Oh, mine is gas, but tstat isn't good. And fan clutch is seized up, I have some parts, I should have fixed it when it was warm like I've planned on for the last 3 winters...

Also one of our hens hatched some chicks, just heard peeping tonight, bad timing lol. Coldest time of the year.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

the e34 has been running just a tick over the blue due to a stuck t-stat for the last week or so...hopefully we can get some 30deg weather one of these weekends so I can swap it.  i should try the cardboard thing in the mean time!

When it runs it pours. Gotta wait for warm temps to fix Brooke's e36. Mean time she's driving the truck. Which means I get to be chauffeured around in my own vehicle.

13 hours ago, jc43089 said:

Oh, mine is gas, but tstat isn't good. And fan clutch is seized up, I have some parts, I should have fixed it when it was warm like I've planned on for the last 3 winters...

Also one of our hens hatched some chicks, just heard peeping tonight, bad timing lol. Coldest time of the year.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

You can fix that by eating the eggs.

1 hour ago, straight6pwr said:

well, that's just bad planning - you can't plop a project car in every available garage spot lol

also, does your lady not demand her everyday car be inside the garage during the winter? better yet, why haven't you offered to put the e30 outside and let her have BOTH spots. instant relationship hero status.

My M5 sat outside for 2 years because of this.  

2 hours ago, REKIII said:

My M5 sat outside for 2 years because of this.  

3 hours ago, straight6pwr said:

well, that's just bad planning - you can't plop a project car in every available garage spot lol

also, does your lady not demand her everyday car be inside the garage during the winter? better yet, why haven't you offered to put the e30 outside and let her have BOTH spots. instant relationship hero status.

I don't win much in my relationship with my wife but the garage has always been mine.  My argument was that I actually cared about my cars and the condition they were in.  She didn't have a garage spot until we bought our own house.