WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

1 hour ago, wasnt m3 said:

Joined. I have absolutely no idea what the hell it is though haha

I really don't either other than its a automotive social media site by Clarkson, Hammond and May

http://jalopnik.com/what-is-drivetribe-and-how-do-you-do-it-an-explainer-1789238490

1 hour ago, straight6pwr said:

joined! won't let me post on the WIBIMMERS page yet though

I had to make a 2nd post, should work now.

On 11/25/2016 at 11:31 PM, KaiserRolls said:

The grand tour is great. Those 3 have a chemistry that will forever be unmatched on any television show

+1

so i'm looking at cyber monday deals....and this comes up

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-virtual-reality-viewer/5403414.p?skuId=5403414

really?!

when I see that product, I imagine:

a homeless looking guy is standing on the street corner in an old, worn out business suit.

he says: 'hey buddy you wanna buy a VR device, its only $1. Here try it out'

he hands you this homemade looking cardboard thing that appears to have a phone in it.

you are curious, so you put it up to your eyes to try it.

there's a picture of him naked inside.

by the time you realize whats happening and you remove the VR from your face, he already has his pants down and is running around laughing maniacally: 'MEHEHEHEHE'

2.jpg

So it's 11:30pm. There's this dude, like clockwork, that drives into the parking lot by where I live and just sits and lets his car idle. For usually about 20 minutes. It's a shitty grand am. With a shitty exhaust. For those 20 minutes or so I am wide fucking awake listening to this car idle from 700-950rpm. It honestly sounds like blowing compressed air through 40lbs of a 60/40 jello/pudding mixture. He doesn't live in any of the units by me either. He just sits there. Idling. In his pudding fart machine. Headlights on. Shining at the fucking garage door. Not a care in the world. Then, like clockwork. 19.7 minutes later. I hear the car struggle for reverse. Some nice loud fucking power steering whine to get my night kicked off. Then a quick shimmy from "R-N-D" and then the gas pedal is pushed firmly through the floor on his merry pudding-fart way out. 768fa5f4a4afad14149eaf1a46c8f709.jpg

Every. Damn. Night. Just sits. And idles.

Maybe it's somebody's weed guy and they never show up to buy. But he's a good guy weed dealer and hangs out for a few extra (fucking 20 minutes) just in case someone shows up. This guy should've been a bus driver. I would've never missed a bus with his patience level.

Now it sounds like a mouthful of listerine when you do the gargling thing, then when the rpms drop it goes back to the pudding/jello-farts noise.

He's been there since 11:25, will check in with updates

On 12/1/2016 at 11:35 PM, KaiserRolls said:

Just saw this.  You should really mess with him (with mind-fuckery). Knowing he will be there on schedule should make it easy. Can't think of something good right now but I'm sure someone else can. Wear a grim reaper outfit and walk across his headlights? Anonymous police tip that he has a hooker in his car? Post a sign on that garage door that says something very specific about him?

Just saw this.  You should really mess with him (with mind-fuckery). Knowing he will be there on schedule should make it easy. Can't think of something good right now but I'm sure someone else can. Wear a grim reaper outfit and walk across his headlights?

Just pull up next to him in my vehicle and idle along side him and stare while wearing a horse mask