WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

22 hours ago, Bassboy3313 said:

Funny thing is, this was listed for $700 located in Waukesha awhile back. Now its listed for $1500 in Hartford.

yea the kid who owns this car works (or used to work) at the Jimmy Johns in Delafield - i haven't seen him there in over a month. I saw him there many times this summer, he'd always compliment me on my cars when I rolled up in either the E30 or the 1er. Nice kid. 

He once told me that another dude came in an M3 and was saying how there is some piece of shit 5-series in the parking lot. Kid was like "that's my car" and the dude with the M3 says "ah, sorry bro but I can't say anything good about that. That thing is a piece of shit" 

56 minutes ago, i_love_cars said:

yea the kid who owns this car works (or used to work) at the Jimmy Johns in Delafield - i haven't seen him there in over a month. I saw him there many times this summer, he'd always compliment me on my cars when I rolled up in either the E30 or the 1er. Nice kid. 

He once told me that another dude came in an M3 and was saying how there is some piece of shit 5-series in the parking lot. Kid was like "that's my car" and the dude with the M3 says "ah, sorry bro but I can't say anything good about that. That thing is a piece of shit" 

Are you sure that wasn't you?

2 hours ago, i_love_cars said:

jimmy john's employee driving POS e34 > douche M3 owner.

stereotype for BMW owners being dicks just gained a +1

i mean, that is a terrible thing to say to the kid who probably just scrapes by and is proud of owning a bmw even if its not in great shape

29 minutes ago, straight6pwr said:

jimmy john's employee driving POS e34 > douche M3 owner.

stereotype for BMW owners being dicks just gained a +1

i mean, that is a terrible thing to say to the kid who probably just scrapes by and is proud of owning a bmw even if its not in great shape

yea that's basically what we were talking about when he told me. I just kinda said "wow. what a douche" and he said "yeah I mean to that guy, it just sucks to suck I guess"  

I told him he should've asked the guy how it feels to pay $1000/mo for a lease, lol