WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Sighting Thread

alexw

• 2 weeks later...

decided to go out driving last night at midnight. literally no cars on the road, but then there is a car up ahead of me and the taillights have a familiar glow.

its a late model e30 IX. turns out he was out blasting in the snow too. what are the chances?

we chatted for a bit but i forgot to ask his name, but he says he's on the forum. who be you?

I thought it was white? i could smell the engine driving behind him and I don't believe his drivers window worked but everything was covered in snow so condition is ??

got lucky and another great low traffic snow drive tonight. I'm actually siting at the computer with a little side to side motion going on like when you've been on a boat all day and your senses still have you swaying for a bit after. Here was the car after the 90min drive:

ui9m658.jpg

On 12/17/2016 at 10:18 AM, straight6pwr said:

decided to go out driving last night at midnight. literally no cars on the road, but then there is a car up ahead of me and the taillights have a familiar glow.

its a late model e30 IX. turns out he was out blasting in the snow too. what are the chances?

we chatted for a bit but i forgot to ask his name, but he says he's on the forum. who be you?

Was it a Alpine sedan on the east side? If so that would be my old car. 

• 2 weeks later...