WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Sighting Thread

alexw

16 minutes ago, straight6pwr said:

if you are suggesting that a hipster or two buying some e30s is going to make it 'trendy' i sure hope you are wrong, for everyone's sake.

Have you seen the number of e30's showing up in pop culture lately?  Frank Ocean, Tyler the Creator, Die Antwoord, Katy Perry, etc.  E30's are fucked.

3 minutes ago, patsbimmer1 said:

Have you seen the number of e30's showing up in pop culture lately?  Frank Ocean, Tyler the Creator, Die Antwoord, Katy Perry, etc.  E30's are fucked.

i try not to pay attention to pop culture. in fact, I only recognize one name in that list of people.

i just looked up 'die antwoord e30'....can i have those 3 minutes of my life back?

• 3 weeks later...

LULZ, so i'm buying some stuff on Amazon and happen to see in one of the suggested items, Reiger GTS kit for e30s. i clicked on it to do some reminiscing, and no shit - there are photos of my car from like 2005/2006 used in the ad. They even took photos from multiple times/meets.

https://www.amazon.com/1984-1991-BMW-Duraflex-GT-S-Body/dp/B00GR6MXVA/ref=pd_lutyp_simh_5_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00GR6MXVA&pd_rd_r=9RVQQM3MMAD5VQQFF528&pd_rd_w=aGOEU&pd_rd_wg=Yz0pi&psc=1&refRID=9RVQQM3MMAD5VQQFF528

i've attached come evidence pictures.  the other two are even older and i can't even find them lol

e301.jpg

e302.jpg

On 10/24/2016 at 11:49 PM, straight6pwr said:

i think this is the 4th time. everytime i've complained to them they just ignore me.  1st was that shithead dan pinder using the reiger car to sell the kit. 2nd and 3rd someone used the blue e30 for the foglights. no clue why they did that, there were much nicer cars out there with stock fog lights...

Capture.JPG