WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Sighting Thread

alexw

Thought it might be fun to start a sighting thread... Try and post a date/rough time and what/where you saw a fellow bimmer driver.

05/27/11 @ 9PM(ish) - Bronzit(maybe?) early bumper E30 coupe. Seen @ Khol's Hwy 50 and Greenbay Rd in Kenosha. Saw it parked next to a white CRX, the driver, a younger guy gave me a head nod... Probably because I'm so attractive.

Guest LowBlueE36

Gunmetal E92 M3 at the shell in Lomira at 2AM. I pull up to the pumps with my E36 328 and laughingly say "now you just make me look like a pussy". he replies "no, no it's not like that at all. Keep the tradition alive." Then he gets in and babies it until he gets out of the parking lot and tears apart the road all the way to the on ramp.

Guest The Otherside

Gunmetal E92 M3 at the shell in Lomira at 2AM. I pull up to the pumps with my E36 328 and laughingly say "now you just make me look like a pussy". he replies "no, no it's not like that at all. Keep the tradition alive." Then he gets in and babies it until he gets out of the parking lot and tears apart the road all the way to the on ramp.

Sooo much win!

White e36 M3 with style 5s and ltw spoiler. Red racing seats (recaros I think) roll cage UCC exhaust. All I could see . At lake forest oasis. Florida plates. I fell in love I almost tried to steal it.. Cooler than double rainbows. I've officially changed my favorite car ever from e30 M3 to e36 M3.... Let the hating begin.

Wasn't put on by me. Left my car at my friends to get my tune updated and the car clayed and polished and some other work like re-balanced the rim that has the bend and some other stuff... It was on the car when I got back like a practical joke. I actually think it looks awesome It causes alot of attention.. I love the 'ring lol.. will keep it for a week or two till I do a full rejuv on the paint and big detail for a photo shoot for a businesses ad. I don't believe in stickers on a car of any race trAck or anything thoo... Only on the windows lol

And btw. Never touch any mans car..

We need a rolling eyes smiley.

Wasn't put on by me. Left my car at my friends to get my tune updated and the car clayed and polished and some other work like re-balanced the rim that has the bend and some other stuff... It was on the car when I got back like a practical joke. I actually think it looks awesome It causes alot of attention.. I love the 'ring lol.. will keep it for a week or two till I do a full rejuv on the paint and big detail for a photo shoot for a businesses ad. I don't believe in stickers on a car of any race trAck or anything thoo... Only on the windows lol

And btw. Never touch any mans car..

I posted this on R3VLimited but maybe folks here would know who owns these. Twice now I have been working in my garage on the e30, heard a familiar sound, looked up and saw an e30 M3 driving down the street. On Sunday it was an orange M3, and a few weeks ago a black one. Both looked to be in great shape. Never seen the cars parked in the neighborhood, so anyone here been cruising down West Crawford Drive in New Berlin recently? If so nice rides!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KTsBMW

I saw a green BMW 2002 in West Bend, Thursday July 7th at Music on Main. Is this person on here? I was the one drooling over it while it was parked. Beautiful car with no rust. Anyone know more about these? This is the first I've seen up close.

Do any of you live by 88th and chambers in Milwaukee? there's a house over there with a black [although sometimes i swear it looks like a blackcherry color] 5series with blue-ish rims...don't have a better description of it, I've never really stopped to look at it..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was that me? 18's and the brewer plate? I drive way too much when it's not in the shop. I'm getting twitchy not driving it for more than a week.

I jump on to the freeway after work, and what do I see? A pristine white E30 M3. I was like, AWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEAAAA! I was stoked. It was so awesome, like a double rainbow, or cats.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...