WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

On Wednesday, June 01, 2016 at 3:31 PM, YoungCR said:

Good price on the car but you'd have to spend good $$ to put a nice interior in it. I want a delphin e24 too :(

I actually went and looked at that car. It's f@cking dangerous. Something is wrong with the brakes, literally almost can't stop. He also said that the power steering is out but this was almost impossible to turn at any speed. He said the drivers side wheel was bent when he got it. I think someone railed a curb or something. Car has also had a respray, and not a good one. They didn't remove the adhesive from the pin stripes. 

22 minutes ago, TehRaydarlover said:

I actually went and looked at that car. It's f@cking dangerous. Something is wrong with the brakes, literally almost can't stop. He also said that the power steering is out but this was almost impossible to turn at any speed. He said the drivers side wheel was bent when he got it. I think someone railed a curb or something. Car has also had a respray, and not a good one. They didn't remove the adhesive from the pin stripes. 

That's a shame :(

13 minutes ago, wasnt m3 said:

That's funny you mention that. A friend and I were talking about that with this car a few months ago. That car has been sale forever.

Its like a 'turn key' car for lemons haha, every time I see it I have the same thought. If there was a wibimmers lemons team I would be in, even if we ran an 80's ford....

• 2 weeks later...