WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

1 hour ago, KaiserRolls said:

I always get confused when a car has snow tires and is claimed to have no rust

Odd way to look at this.  

A few years ago I was at Concours and I saw them pull a brand new X5 off the showroom floor and take it in back to put on snow tires as the new owner wanted them on.  They installed the snow tires and then rolled it out into the lot......should I have assumed it was rusty?

I always get confused when a car has snow tires and is claimed to have no rust

Odd way to look at this.  

A few years ago I was at Concours and I saw them pull a brand new X5 off the showroom floor and take it in back to put on snow tires as the new owner wanted them on.  They installed the snow tires and then rolled it out into the lot......should I have assumed it was rusty?

I do see your point. But brand new x5 you saw them roll onto the lot vs a 25 year old e30....

So who's going to make the drive to Denver?

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5942463378.html

22 hours ago, YoungCR said:

Have you ever read anything about these Cars? They are piss heavy making them slower than my hybrid. 0-60 took 13-seconds apparently.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/03/automobiles/collectibles/few-thrills-with-a-diesel-lincoln.html?_r=0

The motor on the other hand is very interesting...

BMW  built this motor for the first fuel crisis and was put into an E28 making it the fastest series production diesel car in the world back in 1983. (WIKI)

I find that really hard to believe.

19a039728f80.jpg

I rather have a BMW or a UMM with a M21 than a shitty Ford. (which is funny because I have a BMW with a motor that would come stock in that shitty ford):huh:

Image result for The UMM Alter Troféu