WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

54 minutes ago, Jdesign said:

Have you ever read anything about these Cars? They are piss heavy making them slower than my hybrid. 0-60 took 13-seconds apparently.

Yup only reason I posted it cause it's somewhat BMW related lol. Yes I'd much rather have a manual 524td.

42 minutes ago, m42b32 said:

I'd make the drive to Denver just to destroy that body kit so it can't harm any more e34's... 

It's a nice car otherwise but yes unfortunate body kit choice ☹️

54 minutes ago, Jdesign said:

Have you ever read anything about these Cars? They are piss heavy making them slower than my hybrid. 0-60 took 13-seconds apparently.

Yup only reason I posted it cause it's somewhat BMW related lol. Yes I'd much rather have a manual 524td.

42 minutes ago, m42b32 said:

I'd make the drive to Denver just to destroy that body kit so it can't harm any more e34's... 

It's a nice car otherwise but yes unfortunate body kit choice ☹️

I know, but I've had too many cars now that I bought because they seemed like a good idea, or a good value... This time I'm getting something that I actually want.

Trans and interior can be swapped, so it's the sunroof that's the biggest problem... although swapping interiors doesn't really sound like a fun weekend to me either...

13 minutes ago, HipMF said:

I know, but I've had too many cars now that I bought because they seemed like a good idea, or a good value... This time I'm getting something that I actually want.

Trans and interior can be swapped, so it's the sunroof that's the biggest problem... although swapping interiors doesn't really sound like a fun weekend to me either...

Interior swaps are a piece of cake lol. I can even help you do a dash as they're easy in compacts as well. 

Found a thread for the car here:

http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=28158

It was already swapped when he bought it in 2009. Looks like he's been daily driving it since then. Did the math and according to his estimate it looks like there's been 70k miles put on the drivetrain since it was swapped. Should be sorted pretty well by now I'd think...