WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

2 minutes ago, suspenceful said:

Ben and Mike put down some good times, that's for sure. The E34 seems to be an epic snow shredder. Makes me wish I had some new Altimax Arctics on mine instead of the worn Blizzaks. Hopefully there is one more event this year, I'd love to improve my skills.

It sure is, I can attest to that=) 

3 hours ago, straight6pwr said:

e34 530i?

image.thumb.jpeg.2b2d01af5f0d528a2076f45

never posted a pic but I hoarded another a few weeks ago. Guessing it needs a fuel pump but figured this was a good time to set up a diagnostic laptop so I should know thurs or Friday when I have the cable and computer all set up.

Edited by YoungCR

54 minutes ago, YoungCR said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2b2d01af5f0d528a2076f45

never posted a pic but I hoarded another a few weeks ago. Guessing it needs a fuel pump but figured this was a good time to set up a diagnostic laptop so I should know thurs or Friday when I have the cable and computer all set up.

nice! love it in black. I had a fueling issue in mine when I got it, turned out to be a borked fpr, not the pumps or filters. I have a working used pump if you need one for diagnosis.

9 hours ago, YoungCR said:

Tshirts keep the forum running! Speaking of which its probably time to do another run if anybody is interested. 

I can print them this time around. Probably cheaper than whatever you were paying before. Can do shirts, long sleeves, sweatshirts, sweatpants, etc.

...pajamas, onesies, and bath robes are completely possible.