WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

1 hour ago, REKIII said:

YoungCR was getting them for $4 per piece, regardless of the style, including printing and shipping.  I find it hard to believe you can beat that.

Lol, I can make them for as cheap as $3.50 if I had to order everything separately. Usually I try to buy supplies for different orders at the same time and save on shipping. If I could do that, they could technically be as cheap as $2 per t-shirt. That includes a comfortable 50/50 cotton/poly blend, tagless shirt.

I wouldn't be making much, if anything at that price... but it's possible.

6 hours ago, suspenceful said:

Chris, if you were getting American Apparel shirts with any design, printed and shipped to you for only $4 per shirt... take that and run! That's a fantastic deal.

designed and picked up by me but printing cost per shirt is around $7 I think. Factoring in the screens and set up its closer to $11. Hence the 15%ish markup to $15 sale price.

1 hour ago, YoungCR said:

designed and picked up by me but printing cost per shirt is around $7 I think. Factoring in the screens and set up its closer to $11. Hence the 15%ish markup to $15 sale price.

So Mr REKIII was fibbing... damn.

If you'd like me to get you a quote with American Apparel shirts, let me know! I've never printed on them before, would have to see what price I can get them for. 

2 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

2 door sedan?  I've heard of a 4 door coupe but never a 2 door sedan.

A four door would be okay too.. i guess :/  I just want to live in a world where you can buy a cheap, lightweight, shit-box car... that's rwd. FR-S is the closest thing out there, but I consider it to be more of a sports car. I want something with more of boxy sedan shape.... if only there was a car like that... :)