WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

52 minutes ago, Earl said:

Sam sent me that e34 and I am tempted to inquire about it. Just not sure if the v8 would be less troublesome on daily duties than her taurus

It wouldn't lol.  For as shit as the taurus is, it's less tempermental than a german v8.  The taurus will run like shit longer than most cars will run well.

14 hours ago, Earl said:

Sam sent me that e34 and I am tempted to inquire about it. Just not sure if the v8 would be less troublesome on daily duties than her taurus

my 3.0 v8 has been pretty trouble-less. yes, i am leaking fluids from a couple places, but so far nothing has needed to be fixed between 90k-130k. Knock on fake wood grain.  they are expensive to maintain when something goes wrong though, unlike an old ford.

On Thursday, January 07, 2016 at 7:06 PM, reckedhim said:

Thoughts on this car?  Not much info about it.  I don't know if I like the wheels or dislike them.

http://germanah.com/inventory-details.php?id=196

Ran a carfax quick. Was a California car up until 06, went to NJ, and wound up in WI this summer. No accidents and good service history, however, it did show 210k miles 2 years ago when it went through an auto auction.

12 hours ago, Earl said:

I would bet the cost of something there would still be cheaper than the nickel and dimeing that comes with a 2003 Taurus=P Literally once you fix one thing, another thing breaks. 

On a high note, Chris bought that car. SPOILED YOUR SECRET CHRIS!!!!

Darn it Earl! So yeah went down to crystal lake last night to look at it. Interior ripped apart, ignition deleted in favor of hot wiring and it's got a "dope" sub-system. The good though: 160k, Georgia car with new clutch, brakes, radiator, water pump and timing chain. Drove decent enough so I brought it home.

6 hours ago, Doorman said:

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/5393118768.ht

found during my morning coffee searching. 

3 hours ago, REKIII said:

It's local.  I sent a text this morning to see if it's available.

3 hours ago, Bassboy3313 said:

I sent a text this morning as well. Lol

11 minutes ago, GunMetalGrey said:

Pictures of the actual car when you see it please :)

Whatever this mysterious car is, it's been deleted from Craigslist :(

3 minutes ago, Earl said:

Supposedly rust free, 89,000 miles, and manual....Anyone have the cell number? I can see if I know the person and if it was a gag

If you think someone you know might have done this then you hang out with some sick fucks.  Posting a fake craigslist ad basically makes you a terrorist.  You know how we feel about terrorists!