WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

4 hours ago, Snap said:

Nice photo.

What are you doing in NM? Collecting some parcels of amphetamine?

Hauled the Isotope's baseball team equipment from OKC to Albuquerque and spent the weekend doing tourist things. Drove around to most of the Breaking Bad locations along with going up the mountain and the Nuclear Science must was cool as well.

When I first moved here I was looking for a kart track. My wife and inlaws told me there are lots of karting places at the dells, I had to clarify "the fast ones for adults", they had me convinced what I wanted was at the dells. Yeah no.

You do know about sugar river raceway right? There are karting places I can get you a schedule and location of you want. We produce 2 stroke race engines that go on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went down to Kenosha on Saturday to do a trade on some wheels (new shoes for the e30 once I swap the suspension) and got a ride in the other guys car that pretty much re-wrote my definition of what is fast. It was an e36 328is running 30+psi on a built m52 and I think he said its in the 700hp range. It pretty much slams your eyeballs to the back of your skull and pins them there till you let off or get arrested. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time and now I am definitely doing a turbo build on something eventually. The M3 felt like it had an m42 in it after that...