WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

Fornicate The Police?

My company donates to the local police dept and the thank you letter from the department was posted in the break room. I put a note under the corner of the page that said "FUND THE POLICE!"

The "U N and D were blocked until you lifted the page to see the full note underneath".

I decided that I like my job and took it down shortly after putting it up.

I have an old fancy-pants leather jacket. Really high-quality leather. I paid way too much for it, it's a size too large for me, and the style doesn't really fit me anyway. I think it might me time to re-purpose it:

tumblr_nwbe5aUXqC1qb4qqxo1_500.jpg

I've made two motorcycle seats from scratch, so it's not outside my realm. Would be a nice excuse to get the Guzzi back on the road next year... #toomanyprojects

Traded it for a winter/daily driver. Car is now in Watertown and is in great hands. Not some hopped up on Monster, flat brimmed cap wearing douche.

Flat brimmed comment made me chuckle.......

My stepson (10) wears his flat. I try telling him it needs a bit of bend........

He should join the forum under the name "Doorstep".

..."I'll be here all night"

Lately I've been wavering back and forth........

Sell the e30 and /or the e39 and find a decent 2002.

Wife seems to really dig them and it may help get her out in the garage more/loosen up the purse strings.

We just don't have room to keep all of them and the motorcycle!

Theres a really nice orange one on CL in Janesville. Hes actually looking to trade for an E30.