WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

Our recruiting must not be working much lately=/ No new members in almost two months

This is actually my fault, I've neglected some issues on the site while I'm working on the upgrade still. Didn't realize it's been two months already though. I can manually register anybody with an email though.

12 days in and Garagistic still hasn't shipped anything. Has promised to keep me updated and haven't. And has failed to "get the new tracking#" for me.

That's what I get for going poly apparently.

I will never fucking understand how small businesses have such a hard time with customer service, just respond to an email or return a phone call. I would have been willing to spend more money elsewhere to not deal with this shit. When half of your calls answered with bullshit reasons , zero emails returned etc.... John P is having the same issues with a pedal box

My first call they blamed Black Friday sales and said my order would be shipped 12/7 (orders placed 11/28 iirc) and they would call to confirm. he said he just happened to be working on my order and about to reply to my email when I was on the phone with him

No call Monday so I called today. They said that the usps tracking info must be the problem. And would send me an email within the hour (just happened to Be working on the email at the exact time I called again). No email back today at all.

I give up

Customer service is a really easy thing to talk about but for some reason so many people have an issue executing.  It's simple: Communication.  That is where 99% of these issues stem from.  I deal with this on a daily basis.

same here man. I always reply to our customers pretty much within 10 minutes of their emails. its amazing how much better it is to deal with a happy customer.

if they would have been honest and said "hey we are still cutting your reinforcement plates, expect a delay" i would have been 100% okay with that. just tell me what is going on haha

I had a great experience with them. My delrin carrier bushings came and didn't fit as tight as I wanted. They sent me another set free of charge without having me send back the other set and communication was pretty decent. Hopefully they pull their head out of their tushy for you soon=/

they have really neat parts at very good prices. Hopefully my case is a one in a million type of thing, but shit, it sure is annoying

That's what drew me to them, I'm not completely ruling them out because I've heard great things too, It's just unfortunate that they dropped the ball with your order

I got pulled over by a trooper just south of eau claire this morning for doing 78. I told him i had the cruise set at 78 and asked what i was clocked at and he said, "78 but its a slow day and 78 will keep me busy today. You're getting a warning so just keep it at 75 the rest of the way. We're out on 94 today and im sure you'll see more of us."

I cant be mad for his honesty lol. 78 is still speeding so he had every right to pull me over but the 5 other troopers before him ignored me.