WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

'88 E30

KaiserRolls

Scraped, sanded & wire-wheeled my way into being the next face of a class action lawsuit for mesothelioma tonight in the garage. Most of the junk is "prepped" for undercoating spray bombs. 

So much dust x__x

im actually pretty happy with how not shitty the underside of this car is thanks to the previous leaky m50. All the hard mounting points for everything are actually in good shape 

• 2 weeks later...

Got around to cleaning up the front subframe I bought from ray and the rear subframe that's been in my car for forever. (I have reinforcements for both) I will update with photos shortly.

It was another awful & dusty day but hopefully it will be worth it.

this is how I pushed the power flex bushings out after snaking some wd-40 in between the subframe and bushing

2ddf4beafefef53afd1b7eaae62f4107.jpg

Anyone have recommendations for coils? I've been leaning towards CAtuned & have spoken with Collin about his... Anything else I should look at? Goals are not stants low, but will want it to be adjustable & stiffer than the crap I have. I figured coils over hr/billies because I could get different rates for the extra weight up front. I'll be running stock sway bars as well