WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

'88 E30

KaiserRolls

It happened

c87767cf04c240fca8e7621788f4b22a.jpg

Not going anywhere

3f68a42b6dfa8dfcca2f980f8cbe6eca.jpg

Solid mounts. I don't have any fillings yet, so I'm not too worried about vibration.

fb184ceade86998835f4e3da855fef13.jpg

Cleaned up the carrier. Installed the new Delrin stuff from condor. Popped the z3 lever on. This thing is very tight and awesome. There's like zero slop. Zhp knob came in too.

Just need to hook all this crap up now

Looking great!

I took out my condor speed trans mounts and popped in some OEM e21 bushings. The trans vibrations/noise with the Condor's in there was annoying after awhile IMHO.

Thanks!!

I may end up going with e21 bushings. I figured I'd give these a try. I have yet to drive/ride in any vehicle that has been more uncomfortable/louder/have more vibration compared to the Supermoto I practically daily'd for 6 years.

Pretty much everything is hooked up now.

49141b857ab5d766592def49e5c5af03.jpg

Still need driveline stuff and I'll be ordering a sssquid tune shortly to get rid of the EWS and get a basic tune for now. Still have to attach new stainless clutch line and bleed clutch. Need to attach radiator/hoses, fill and bleed. Need to Figure out a way to mount to bumper for now as well