WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

If they do go ahead with the latest logo which resembles ours closely this could be fun. 

I wanted to send him a PM asking him what he has done to his BMW besides replacing his CCV after polling everyone in the group about it.  Meanwhile we actually build some cars over here lol.  Just to see if I was mistaken about the caliber of discussion I scrolled through the last few pages of posts. 

Basically:

trade me wheels,

my engine is broke I have no money,

buy my overpriced car that I only joined here to sell,

my car smells terrible how can I locate a gas leak it goes away while driving,

I need this part used because obviously another 12 year old smog hose is going to be in fantastic shape and they are so expensive,

Buy my wheels I am not sure what they fit,

dang these e36 bottlecaps didn't fit my 5er,

I might LS swap my perfectly functioning e46 even though I wouldn't know where to begin,

dang my exhaust fell off.

Pretty awesome.

If they do go ahead with the latest logo which resembles ours closely this could be fun. 

I wanted to send him a PM asking him what he has done to his BMW besides replacing his CCV after polling everyone in the group about it.  Meanwhile we actually build some cars over here lol.  Just to see if I was mistaken about the caliber of discussion I scrolled through the last few pages of posts. 

Basically:

trade me wheels,

my engine is broke I have no money,

buy my overpriced car that I only joined here to sell,

my car smells terrible how can I locate a gas leak it goes away while driving,

I need this part used because obviously another 12 year old smog hose is going to be in fantastic shape and they are so expensive,

Buy my wheels I am not sure what they fit,

dang these e36 bottlecaps didn't fit my 5er,

I might LS swap my perfectly functioning e46 even though I wouldn't know where to begin,

dang my exhaust fell off.

Pretty awesome.

In a nutshell....well done :)

I thought about leaving the group but it is fun to watch. This is JUST a facebook page and not a forum. I don't understand the censorship but have seen it myself on many times. I could express my true feelings here but someone may read it and ban me from the page therefore depriving me of my morning dose of humor. 

There are a few good questions that come up but most are a joke. I remember someone commenting that he could not believe some of these people actually work on their cars. I LMAO on that one and could not agree more. I think that one may have been deleted. 

I should stop now. I do not feel good and this is not helping.

I can't read JC's screen cap on my phone but I wanted to do a motorsports version of out logo for a Chump team but I hadn't gotten around to finishing it! Except it wouldn't be the Wisconsin outline slapped in the middle, also that would be insane for making a sticker like they want to.

I could have that logo produced this weekend though :)