WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

I was shocked this week to hear that French police have guns. Well good for them taking out those terrorist cowards. I only wish those Muslim Extremists would fight straight up, we'd mop the floor with them!

Bring it on, you scumbags! BTW, I'm still very disappointed in our government response. Too politically correct to call it what it is... surprised they didn't label it "workplace violence" (like they did at Fort Hood). After all, the first 10 killed at the CH publisher were at work.

The show of unity of millions of people in Paris is compelling... but is it what the terrorists wanted to happen? See, they win no matter what. The media continues to feed this machine. The fact that security measures in airports are ridiculous is testament to this. You are so much more likely to be killed in a car accident or struck by lightning than killed by terrorism, especially on a plane. We spend way too much money on ineffectual security measures. Result is, the terrorists win again...

Vigilance is how we defeat it, and trying to understand this maniac extremism. They want to fight like cowards. We have to call them out as such. How dishonorable they are. If the Extremists followed their own LAW, they shall all kill themselves.

I called Kyle and the other admins out on censoring the page.  I saved screenshots of the convos and had many conversations (via PM) with members.  He didn't like this.  He kept deleting my comments, so I started taking screen shots.

It all started with Earl posting a link to wibimmers.com and it got deleted.  I called him out on it.  It went down hill from there.  Gave me something to do between plays while watching the packer game.

There is very little of value to me on there, I even had someone who supposedly builds x5x engines tell me that if I set the cam timing how I do my engine would be smashed immediately.  Funny I have done several and they all run great...  He said the timing blocks are absolutely necessary.  His looked to have an angled cut in them which is different than any others I have seen too. 

I only stay in on it for the LOLs.

The internet is full of mis-information.  People for the most part are trying to help one another.  There are very few true trolls.  But the admins there are censoring helpful info.  I'm not exactly sure what the admins did to Kyle, but he is either terrified of wibimmers, or hates it.

If anyone is interested, I will post the screen captures, although the order might be a bit confusing and overlapping.  I didn't get the very first deleted posts unfortunately.  I will even post the messages between Kyle and I.  

I dont see why he wouldnt join up here to begin with. The vehicular interests of our members are spread across the spectrum of car culture, there is useful info, daily activity, and we tolerate people that wreck M3s.

dr phil hat: [ON] OFF

my guess is that he wanted to be adored and looked up to as a leader.

dr phil hat: ON [OFF]

The internet is full of mis-information.  People for the most part are trying to help one another.  There are very few true trolls.  But the admins there are censoring helpful info.  I'm not exactly sure what the admins did to Kyle, but he is either terrified of wibimmers, or hates it.

If anyone is interested, I will post the screen captures, although the order might be a bit confusing and overlapping.  I didn't get the very first deleted posts unfortunately.  I will even post the messages between Kyle and I.  

POST AWAY!!!  I love those guys, what a shit show.

He tried shit talking me about the Suzuki being a piece of crap.  Lulz were had.

I'm not sure what his objective is either.  I don't really care.  What I would like to know, and what I do care about is why he is anti wibimmers.  I will add, that if any of you ever hear him say he's not, shove a donkey dick down his throat.....you know, if you happen to have one, because he is lying.

I once wanted a bunch of glory.  I get where he's coming from on that.  Giving up on wanting to be 'the man' is the course he needs to follow. I actually warned him that trying to be Mr. Man would just make him look like a douche. 

It's more fun when you acknoledge you're in a group with like minded people who don't care what your 'position' is and you take it for what it is.