WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

^I support this idea 100%. 

Speaking of track cars, John put bad thoughts of an m50 swap in my mind after I finish the compact. They involve putting one into something that is not a BMW.....we will see if I ever finish the compact to do this 

My guess is a volvo or something else funny. 

I just went for a mile loop walk around the ponds in my neighborhood. Occasionally i will bring a glove and a plastic bag to pick up garbage left behind by careless human beings.

Today I collected 8 alcohol containers, an unopened can of beer, 2 empty cigarette packages, 2 water bottles, mountain dew bottle, a lotto ticket and random wrappers/bags.

No the lotto ticket wasnt a winner.

Why do people insist on littering, especially in wildlife/nature preserves, and why is the majority of it alcohol containers?

Im going to go hug my christmas tree now.

/getoffmylawn

I just went for a mile loop walk around the ponds in my neighborhood. Occasionally i will bring a glove and a plastic bag to pick up garbage left behind by careless human beings. Today I collected 8 alcohol containers, an unopened can of beer, 2 empty cigarette packages, 2 water bottles, mountain dew bottle, a lotto ticket and random wrappers/bags. No the lotto ticket wasnt a winner. Why do people insist on littering, especially in wildlife/nature preserves, and why is the majority of it alcohol containers? Im going to go hug my christmas tree now. /getoffmylawn

Did you try on any of the condoms you found?