WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Secret Santa 2015

B C

Shipping for some of this stuff sucks.  All the stuff is getting to me BARELY before Xmas......might be spending some coin on overnight shipping.

^You have terrible luck with that=/ 

My gift wasn't given a tracking number when it was shipped to me so I sure hope it gets here quickly so I can pass it on=) 

That clock is really cool!  Why did you bolt it to the wall though.....it looks like it should sit on a desk or table.

My gift will finally go out on Monday.  If you haven't gotten a gift yet, it could be coming from me, sorry about the delay :(  Also, I've been shipping some gifts for others, if anyone needs help with that, let me know.

That clock is really cool! Why did you bolt it to the wall though.....it looks like it should sit on a desk or table.

My gift will finally go out on Monday. If you haven't gotten a gift yet, it could be coming from me, sorry about the delay :( Also, I've been shipping some gifts for others, if anyone needs help with that, let me know.

Must be the way the picture is taken because it's sitting on my kitchen table. I still need to find a home for it.

• B C unpinned this topic