WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Secret Santa 2015

B C

A very suspicious-looking package was on my doorstep last night! So suspicious that I just couldn't wait to open it...

RVAoPfy.jpg

Who would've guessed that Santa Claus has been lurking these very WIBimmers forums?!

51zXLeV.jpg

After cracking open the Pagan Worship kit, this is what I found.

d7ZijaM.jpg

Fugg yeah... brown undies and a E92 M3 remote control car! I couldn't wait to try on the underwear, but I figured pictures were best left to the imagination. They fit perfectly. Now I can shit my pants and no one will be able to tell.

The remote control car is actually pretty sweet. Headlights and taillights illuminate, suspension and turning, and of course RWD. I think the actual M3s are a little faster than this thing though. I chased the kitten around my house and that was funny. Thanks to whoever this is, pretty sweet gift to add to my BMW office area.

I should be sending my gift out on Monday via 2-day priority.

Pagan Worship Home Kit     :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

After a brief Google search... I am still unsure what this means.

Apparently this is Skadi:

7c80b39e21877bf144a554e168d5c07c.jpg

Skadi (pronounced “SKAHD-ee;” Old Norse Skaði) is a giantess and goddess in Norse mythology. Her name is either identical with the Old Norse common noun skaði, “harm,” or comes from another Germanic root preserved in the Gothic word skadus and the Old English sceadu, both of which mean “shadow.”

• B C unpinned this topic