WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

1991 318is M62B44 Build

CMart

Go Pro's cost nearly the same as a set of rear tires....priorities haha

Need one eventually. Might as well be now.

Great work!!!!! Stoked to see this thing

Thanks! Don't think I am going to make it tomorrow. It was fun for a short drive, but still far from steetable. I'm happy its running well. Going to rip it all apart again and get the coilovers, BBK, weld in reinforcements, and hopefully a cage in there.

I never thought I would say this... But this car is for sale. I plan on actually selling it in the spring after I rebuild it this winter so it is turn key for the next owner. Not sure on pricing yet as I need to do some research. There was an M60 car that was junk that sold for 10 will be asking North of that.

Why you may ask?

22647749480_acb2e073ff_z.jpg

Yep, bought an 88 M3. Was in an accident in 05, but not totaled or anything and has been properly repaired. Fenders are white because they are evo3 fenders that haven't been painted yet.

Previous owner did a lot of work to this car to get it where it is. I'm excited to pick up where he left off and show this car some track days next year.