WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community
alexw

Official Sighting Thread

9 minutes ago, SteelBlue said:

Red Z3M roadster, big aero wing, battle damaged passenger front fender, meaty fitment. Definitely a track/autoX car.

Kwik Trip off Ballard in Appleton by North High School.

I saw this car at the International Autos C&C last year. It appeared to me that he was displaying a racing helmet in back as decoration since it had a stancy setup with stretched tires which did not compute. Would make sense if it was a drift car or perhaps he just has a stants wheel setup for the street? Always nice to see a clownshoe though

2 minutes ago, B C said:

I saw this car at the International Autos C&C last year. It appeared to me that he was displaying a racing helmet in back as decoration since it had a stancy setup with stretched tires which did not compute. Would make sense if it was a drift car or perhaps he just has a stants wheel setup for the street? Always nice to see a clownshoe though

My apologies, it was just a normal 3ZM, not the clown shoe. This was definitely a purpose built track car, function over form.

saw a familiar lowered grey volvo 2 door a few blocks from my new place. I cant remember who it was on here but I know ive seen it before. Didnt wanna stop and introduce myself and seem like a weirdo haha

38 minutes ago, Nick_F said:

saw a familiar lowered grey volvo 2 door a few blocks from my new place. I cant remember who it was on here but I know ive seen it before. Didnt wanna stop and introduce myself and seem like a weirdo haha

@The Full Banana

You guys can be F10 buddies

19 hours ago, Nick_F said:

If it was this, it's me: 
image.png

Also, as stated, I do also drive a f10 535xi, which just got fresh dampers, H&R springs, new michelins and non-cracked wheel:

image.png

Where are you located? 

And while I'm at it, I do have a little bit of e30 content to share...

I traded some beer for a few bits from @gilber33, one of them being US ellipsoids. After installing a factory airbox, new PS reservoir & hoses, and new throttle cable, I started on dropping the ellipsoids in. Using 9012 bulbs per Daniel Stern's recommended upgrade with slight modification to fit, and found a relayed H4 to 9005/6 conversion harness on amazon to make this extra simple. I'll button this up during the week. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 11.28.27 AM.png

Here it sits in my increasingly crowded, unorganized garage. Who has decent looking 4x100 wheels they want to trade or sell cheap? 

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 11.30.57 AM.png

Yup that was you. I just moved to the cranberry creek apartments behind the cop shop.

How is it riding on the hr springs? I am very close to completing my order on them. Seeing that drop makes me want them even more, that drop looks perfect