WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

Changed the ATF on the van, now i want sweet and sour chicken.

I was looking for the trans oil capacity and found siennachat forums. i saw an offtopic section. I didnt dare venture in, but im sure the threads are like "Does anyone else hate the way Huggies brand diaper wipes smell?!?!?"

Changed the ATF on the van, now i want sweet and sour chicken.I was looking for the trans oil capacity and found siennachat forums. i saw an offtopic section. I didnt dare venture in, but im sure the threads are like "Does anyone else hate the way Huggies brand diaper wipes smell?!?!?"

Wife's DD is a Honda Odyssey. I'd imagine the topics are very similar!!

The Odyssey does have something like 18 cup holders......kids and wife complained when I bought the Touring...."where do you put your drinks?"

No drinks I said!!!

Back ones were inoperable when I bought it, 1 front one as well.

Wife's DD is a Honda Odyssey. I'd imagine the topics are very similar!!

The Odyssey does have something like 18 cup holders......kids and wife complained when I bought the Touring...."where do you put your drinks?"

No drinks I said!!!

Back ones were inoperable when I bought it, 1 front one as well.

My wife complained about the cup holders in my e36's... rightfully so.  Now she complains about the cup holders in my e90 because they wouldn't hold a 24oz traveling mug she had!  I'm just happy that I can put a 16oz can in them without spilling!

I honestly don't even know what real Fuchs are worth. At this point I'm not sure I'd want to go with 19's after reading about the ride quality. However, if they were in the price range of $1500-2000 I would consider them, but I'd guess they're worth more than that.