Jump to content
WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community
wasnt m3

Badger Bimmers Annual E30 Picnic -June 8, 2019

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, B C said:

We will be doing donuts on the grass at Frame Park. You can go first. 

I've never heard of eating pastries referred to as "doing donuts" til now. You know carbs arent illegal in Wisconsin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly I wont end up making it to this, as much as I wanted to bring the diesel out. 
It's the only weekend that worked out for everyone to get one last good bike trip in before I head out. 
Sorry gents!

Edit: Unless @SteelBlue was thinking of going and wanted to take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GunMetalGrey said:

Sadly I wont end up making it to this, as much as I wanted to bring the diesel out. 
It's the only weekend that worked out for everyone to get one last good bike trip in before I head out. 
Sorry gents!

Edit: Unless @SteelBlue was thinking of going and wanted to take it

% chance I would end up stranded on the side of the highway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you guys pumped? I know I am. 

Who's still in a mad dash to finish things? I'm trying to do my sunroof delete tonight to make my compact light as possible just in case some M42 e30 sucka wants to throw down for pinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im pumped!

 But what's life if you don't bounce off the limiter ever now and again. I will be installing a waterpump and thermostat tonight. I hope I have all the parts and don't find any surprises. If so, I will be driving a NON-BMW with BMW badges. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rampelsauce said:

Are you guys pumped? I know I am. 

Who's still in a mad dash to finish things? I'm trying to do my sunroof delete tonight to make my compact light as possible just in case some M42 e30 sucka wants to throw down for pinks.

Very pumped! My mad dash has slowed down, just gotta finish cleaning it up tonight! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping I'd make it but this weekend is starting to get complicated. Hope to still make it.

Sorry to hijack the thread but I did just buy tickets / camping for Road America Vintage weekend. @wasnt m3 i reserved site 104, are you in the carousel this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, visian said:

I was hoping I'd make it but this weekend is starting to get complicated. Hope to still make it.

Sorry to hijack the thread but I did just buy tickets / camping for Road America Vintage weekend. @wasnt m3 i reserved site 104, are you in the carousel this year?

We have a total of 4 or 5 sites between @wasnt m3 and myself. All together this year! We'll start a RA vintage thread soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, visian said:

I was hoping I'd make it but this weekend is starting to get complicated. Hope to still make it.

Sorry to hijack the thread but I did just buy tickets / camping for Road America Vintage weekend. @wasnt m3 i reserved site 104, are you in the carousel this year?

All the good spots got taken super early this year. Got 3 sites in the low 200's this year, right before you go over the bridge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh crap! Picnic Eve catastrophe!

The E30 Gods are not well appeased

my friend (not an active poster here) got into an accident today, not his fault. Subaru driver in background was either playing Crossword Jam or reloading their vape while driving.

A11E1A21-C57F-492C-8A52-0A3A0E57F217.thumb.jpeg.cc5a194929f759fd86e4a7480c27f8c3.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.