WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Sighting Thread

alexw

• 3 weeks later...

Saw a super clean blue early model e30 325 that was really low in Germantown. Also, there is a shop in Omro that I drive past a lot and it always has some nice bimmers out front. Yesterday there was a red e30 m3 that was half under a tarp or something, made me so jealous 

• 2 weeks later...

1969 BMW 2002 Spotted at the Iola Car show this past weekend. This car is from Stevens Point...the same town as me. With only a population on 20,000 I'm guessing it doesn't get out much since I've never seen it.

Saw this car there too. Was curious what the "Supercharged" stickers were all about. Never got a chance to see what was under the hood...

They gave us a thumbs up back. Exciting stuff. a7e93ea5d2afa035400ff57b13190eb8.jpg 2 blocks from home. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a 90s child, this makes my pants tight....even if it is a convertible...

• 2 weeks later...

I had an older gentleman stop me at the gas station yesterday morning to talk to me about my 335i and tell me how nice it looked and how great it sounded.  He proceeded to tell me that he's had some BMW's but probably nothing I have ever heard of so I asked "Like what?".  He asked if I knew what a 2002 was... then told me about his Florida Green 2002 which he sold to buy his 84 e28 520i euro with the manual trans that he purchased from a Dr. in Georgia who he referred to as a "cheap bastard" who did a european delivery and ordered it as a base model.

He continued to tell me about going to 5er fest every year except for 2009 when his Dr. wouldn't reschedule his heart surgery.

The guy could have talked my ear off all day but he realized I was on my way to work.  He made sure to point out that he is retired and would be returning home to read his paper lol.