WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Awesome car videos!

Rowleym

Well since the last time I posted this it's disappeared. Getaway in Stockholm 2:

I don't condone such behavior, but damn... To me this transcends "awesome car videos" to the point where it almost becomes art. Hopefully that doesn't sound completely over the top, but for me a video like that raises a lot of questions. What's the point? What are they trying to accomplish? The title is a giveaway.  They're not running towards something , they're running away. The music at the end makes that clear.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A classic. My favorite part of of this viewing is at ~4:20. Understeering, about to go off the road, hands crossed up, losing speed, transitioning uphill? Just shuffle your hands and downshift like it ain't no thang. Rally drivers are friggin' nuts.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't done it enough to really get the hang of it, but there is a certain satisfaction to chucking a FWD car sideways with the handbrake and then pointing the front tires where you want to go and stomping on the gas. Even so, I don't care how fast your civic is, I'm keeping my slow little e21.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...