WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Awesome car videos!

Rowleym

yeah, wierd that the cars with skinny little tires are the ones rolling over. you wouldn't even think they would have enough traction... super soft suspension ftl.

a time when seat belts were an option as opposed to standard epuiment, if you could get them at all... scary.

1 hour ago, HipMF said:

yeah, wierd that the cars with skinny little tires are the ones rolling over. you wouldn't even think they would have enough traction... super soft suspension ftl.

a time when seat belts were an option as opposed to standard epuiment, if you could get them at all... scary.

did you see the vw bug convertible with 4 people in it? insane people!

i once was giving a ride in a 60s corvette convertible. i was like, awesome, one of coolest cars of all time.  no, not awesome,  f*in terrifying because there were no seatbelts, no roof, etc and that old wobbly suspension.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The first rendition of the R35 GTR did a blistering 7:35, that is kind of my mental benchmark. Scary thing is the new Civic Type-R does a 7:43 iirc

7:25 in the E36 is hauling properly. Driver definitely knows the track well

Just watched it. It either sounds like the sidewall on his rear quarters or the tires buzzing his front fender liners. I am leaning more towards the rear as it resonated through the inside of the car and he definitely has a rear seat delete.