WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Awesome car videos!

Rowleym

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the same Nordic Cressida that I posted on a previous page. Guy knows his machine well especially since some people cant handle the ring while not purposely breaking grip (see E30 clip below  :D)

I hope there aren't copycat drivers that turn the ring into Das Driftzenlande. There's a time and a place. If you have nobody around you on the track then go for it, but I imagine he was holding some people up who would have liked to pass. Cool clip nonetheless

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am unsure of how to embed videos but these are great=P

I love the blue compact with the siren whipping around

Edit: Looks like they auto embeded. Youtube is block at work so I have no clue if they work or not.....

Oh man, youtube rally videos. More than a few times I've had a quick search or a curious click turn into a 2-hour long binge. So much awesome...

Some e21 action in the 2nd video too! @6:40 - E9?! Not sure whether I should be appalled or giving mad props for that one... DAMN!

• 3 weeks later...

can't remember if this was ever posted in this thread or not, and i'm too lazy to go back through 10 pages to check. 

Let it be known that I have no love for the new F-series engines in M3/M4. Proper M cars are naturally aspirated or nothing. Call me a bigot. Fuckers. 

http://youtu.be/G_uqlRnLAX8

Edit: no i dont' know how to embed videos. STHU.

it's a true statement, no way around it. I've considered buying an E92 to have as a garage queen because I think eventually they'll see valuations relative to today's market for the E30 M3. Long-term it will be seen as the last bastion of BMW NA cars plus it was a unique motor not found in any other car. 

Trouble is I don't know if I could ever own a fun car and not put a ton of miles on it ;) 

• 2 weeks later...