WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E39 Project

REKIII

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

All right.  So, after being banned from the M5 board again, I requested my thread there, and everywhere else but here be deleted.  The M5board admins are choosing to exercise their right and not delete my thread, so I had to pull my pics......which unfortunately made this thread a lot less interesting.

Now I need to fix up this thread.  Is there any way to look at old cached versions of the thread so that I can figure out which pics went where?  I will probably be able to figure it out......hmm, now that I think about it, the name of the pic will still be there, I will just need to edit which folder it is looking at.  I can do that.

Finally, look for more updates here.  Still working on the subframe, but my welder is back, which is good.  Now to find time!!

Called Raza a fvck and a cvnt.  I even censored it like that.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39-m5-e52-z8-discussion/553353-just-another-e39-m5-ls-swap-but-2-snails-9.html around post 78 I think.

Hate that guy (his username is tradin1, he used to be Razahyde but got himself permabanned and snuck back on and the admins let him).  Then he reported me like a bitch, hahaha.  My banned period is over, but I think I'm done with that board.  It is easily the best resource on the internet for the M5, but it's not worth the headache.

Called Raza a fvck and a cvnt.  I even censored it like that.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39-m5-e52-z8-discussion/553353-just-another-e39-m5-ls-swap-but-2-snails-9.html around post 78 I think.

Hate that guy (his username is tradin1, he used to be Razahyde but got himself permabanned and snuck back on and the admins let him).  Then he reported me like a bitch, hahaha.  My banned period is over, but I think I'm done with that board.  It is easily the best resource on the internet for the M5, but it's not worth the headache.

Just went thru and read some stuff on their. Some strong opinions for sure lol