WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New guy in Appleton

M3MPHIS

2 hours ago, REKIII said:

Welcome.  Why the 3 for the e?  No 1 for the I?  Are you from Tennessee?  I like the green.

Obviously because it's a 3 series, not a 1 series. I bet he's from Memphis.

Welcome! I'm also from Appleton and have a few BMWs at my house. Would love to meet up sometime and check it out. Maybe you've seen my black 135i around town.

On June 22, 2016 at 11:12 PM, wasnt m3 said:

Welcome! More details and pics of your car please.

Details: 

Cosmetic: ZHP ///M Shift Knob, ZKW Ellipsoids, Reiger GT Cup front Spoiler, ACS rear spoiler, 35% Tint, Prolumen 50 watt Digital HID, UUD 35 watt HID Fogs, Custom Euro Plate, CF Roundals, CF shift surround, CF glove box moulding, CF Guage overlay, CF Sunroof switch panel, Gunmetal guage rings, Black Leather Vaders (front and rear), Predator Orion Angel eyes, LED turn signals, side markers, and license plate bulbs, led interior lighting, custom re-covered, headliner,motion motorsports underpanel, one-off iPhone docking station, alpine head unit, 
Perfomance:, M50 manifold, Cosmos CAI, MZ3 SSK, DSSR, Derlin shift selector bushings, ASC Delete, Custom Twin Muffler Magnaflow Exhaust, UUC pullies, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator, Fan Delete, Spal electric fan replacement. 
Suspension: GC coilovers with Koni adjustable shocks, Staggared LTWs Custom Painted Graphite Gunmetal (17.5mm spacers front - 12mm Spacers rear) Hankook Ventus Evo12 tires

I'll have to take some more pictures. Don't have many on this computer. 

B410A78B-CA79-4C37-BDBD-D64B495723EA-231

On June 23, 2016 at 5:33 AM, REKIII said:

Welcome.  Why the 3 for the e?  No 1 for the I?  Are you from Tennessee?  I like the green.

Home is Memphis, and the car is an M3... so it works. My legit Tennessee Tag was a vanity plate with the same thing. 

Thanks for the welcome notes. Looking forward to attending some meets before the winter hibernation begins again.