WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Someone Stole my 328i!!

natedog7700

My brother was in the middle of a craigslist deal and two black males jumped in the driver seat (while my brother was 10 feet away) and drove off. They acted interested, but obviously things went wrong real fast.

-1999 E46 automatic, black interior, 165k miles, tear in driver seat
-Was posted up for $2500
-plate number = 979 WXR
-We still have the title
-They showed up in a black TC with Black Rims
-happend in new berlin, but the car is probably somewhere in Milwaukee now.
-happend 2 days ago

If anyone can help us find the car it would be extremely appreciated!! 262 470 9421

post-3418-0-33829300-1435617868_thumb.jp

post-3418-0-57045900-1435617892_thumb.jp

post-3418-0-77894800-1435617930_thumb.jp

post-3418-0-14622000-1435617952_thumb.jp

post-3418-0-15673100-1435630839_thumb.jp

post-3418-0-65420600-1435630858_thumb.jp

post-3418-0-40876600-1435630875_thumb.jp

http://www.franklinnow.com/news/franklin-police-report-june-25-2015-issue-b99518216z1-309400811.html

seems related.  happened 6 days ago

5A 2007 Toyota Scion was stolen in the 9200 block of South 54th Street at about 5 p.m. June 21. The owner of the vehicle told police the suspect stated he wanted to buy the car from an ad the victim placed on Craigslist. The suspect, described as a 5-foot-8-inch-tall black male in his late teens or early 20s with scars on his left shoulder and bicep and a Milwaukee Brewer glove tattoo on his left arm, was accompanied by an unknown number of people inside a light green or blue Mazda 3 with dark tinted windows.

Snap, I got your private messages, feel free to text my brother at 262 470 9221 or my number 262 470 9421. The young male described as 5'8" sounds extremely accurate.

The bmw was a silver 1999 automatic black interior, 165k miles, driver side rear end bondo/spray paint that is pretty noticeable. (was in minor rear end accident).

Well that's really shitty.  

I always make a point to tell a few people where and when I am meeting someone just in case something happened.  I usually try and meet somewhere like a gas station or near a police department or community building where police would be.

I hope they catch these scum bags!  Although, history tells me they'd get a slap on the wrist and get right at it shortly after.

Kindof like our welcome to the neighborhood. A week after we moved in someone broke into the garage and stole my road bike and a bunch of tools. I miss out old neighborhood where there was no need to lock anything and the worst that might happen is a drunk college student wanders in to sleep on the couch.

Sent from my potato phone

Kindof like our welcome to the neighborhood. A week after we moved in someone broke into the garage and stole my road bike and a bunch of tools. I miss out old neighborhood where there was no need to lock anything and the worst that might happen is a drunk college student wanders in to sleep on the couch. Sent from my potato phone

Ever find the bike since then?

Well the police found the car a week later in North Milwaukee. One witness said he saw it crash into a parked car and 4 black guys ran off. I was talking to the detective about this case, and he said these guys steal these cars, and tint the windows right away. So that way when the cops pull up they cant see anything inside, and when they flip on the red and blues they just take off. He told me they rarely chase these vehicles anymore because its not worth the risk when it usually comes to a bad ending for either side. So basically there is little to no hope in catching these guys or anyone like them so keep that in mind when doing craigslist deals!

post-3418-0-84470800-1436328731_thumb.pn

post-3418-0-68397100-1436328843_thumb.jp

post-3418-0-08327100-1436328861_thumb.jp

A good friend of mine is a Milwaukee detective. He asked me the other day "Ever hear of someone tinting the windows on their rental car?" I couldn't think of a reason why they would...

It is AGAINST CODE in Milwaukee to pursue or call ahead for anything (maybe other than murder). So drug dealers get a rental car for a month, tint the windows, then turn them in for another to stay below the radar. As mentioned below if you get pulled over in Milwaukee, wait for the cop to get out of the car and book it, they cannot and will not chase you.

FUCK THAT 

Well the police found the car a week later in North Milwaukee. One witness said he saw it crash into a parked car and 4 black guys ran off. I was talking to the detective about this case, and he said these guys steal these cars, and tint the windows right away. So that way when the cops pull up they cant see anything inside, and when they flip on the red and blues they just take off. He told me they rarely chase these vehicles anymore because its not worth the risk when it usually comes to a bad ending for either side. So basically there is little to no hope in catching these guys or anyone like them so keep that in mind when doing craigslist deals!