WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

'88 E30

KaiserRolls

2 minutes ago, KaiserRolls said:

Found out my coilovers were shipped and received over a week ago, by someone else.

Turns out enjuku places orders with BC and then BC ships them. Mine went to the wrong address (guess it was a shop) and have been sitting there for a week. I called to follow up and dude on the phone had no idea how it happened. He said the shop is willing to ship them back to me. I told him if the coilovers are opened I will be asking for my money back. I've been such a pain in the ass with this guy he has my ordered memorized. If they're the wrong rates I'm going to drive to enjuku and throw them through the fucking window

Woah, other people getting your expensive parts isn't cool.
Any idea where they are? 

No idea. Enjuku guy said they went to a shop. That's all I got. I guess someone called in to BC to adjust their order but mine got adjusted instead??? He said no one is admitting fault at BC. Enjuku gave the shop a shipping label to send them on and he said he would get me the tracking # asap. (Still haven't got that number) talked to him this morning earlier

Well I have the tracking #

Enjuku created a shipping label for the shop they are currently at. Now I have to wait for a third party (the shop) to ship out my coilovers. Which they will get to whenever they feel like.

If the coils don't get here by Friday/Monday as I was promised or if they show up and the box has been opened im going to get my money back.

Well ended up going with fortune auto coil overs. The 500 series. Ordered from AJ at endless, his prices were pretty good actually

After some talks with snap, I settled on 8k front, 12k rear. He did some maths and what not and reminded me about my upgraded sway bars and such. He also has experience driving a car with his hr setup and also johns car with the 10k/12k setup and he pushed me towards a happy medium

• 3 weeks later...

Skid plate was very very close to the oil pan, I blame the chineseum core support. Made some spacers out of 1/8" flat stock to give some room between pan and plate

a9f91d4714276f6fa1c7f360cf9bae8f.jpg

Then this

e48814dbc67d6592edf47252548eeff0.jpg

Now there's daylight (about a finger space)

fd9de1f1df055fa4d67410ea8bba043c.jpg

Also noticed the steering linkage would bind a tad after putting everything back in so I filed the edge down barely.

Also did New VC gaskets and used some RTV to keep the oil where it belongs. "Reinstalled" my harness covers as well

59aaabedf8014df96d341b7b7511afa7.jpg