WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

'88 E30

KaiserRolls

Coilovers are due to ship in about a week.

In the meantime I've been looking at buying new wheels/rubber. I have it narrowed down to 15x8 so I can run the bfg rivals 205/50/15. They seem to run bigger. Pics of them on 8s actually look relatively square which I'm happy about. Or the hankook rs-3 in 225/45/15. Both will fit and be relatively square and cost pretty much the same .

Trying to narrow down some wheels. They need to be 15x8, light, affordable and look okay. I'd also rather not run spacers but will if I have to

So far:

15x8

14.6 lbs

20mm offset

$109 each

cf3369984893ff5d24ba20625adec9a8.jpg

15x8

20mm offset

13lbs

$138 each

d5150e2fbdcd44e7e013c7c647558293.jpg

15x8

20mm offset

13.5lbs

$109 each

33f20863f404b6a30c44bad5798821c9.jpg

Here's what the bfgs look like on 8s for example on the left dc22294ae529eda796649a31a2a41b4c.jpg

I will be selling my 15x7 k1s

I know they will probably work fine for me but I want something different and really want an 8" wheel for the future tire size changes

I do prefer a slight "stretch" 
I think the pictures above that you posted look fine to me.
I run a 225/45/16 on a 16x8, getatmebro
A friend has 225's on a 7" wheel and it looks a touch ballooned for my liking, for his car anyway. 
I like starting new lines for every sentence.
Why do you live so far away

The Kosei K8R are the clear winner for me. Other two are nice, but meh. I had K1s on my Miata and always wished they were wider. Debated buying those same C1s to replace them, but I'm glad I didn't. I love the way the K1s look.

Both tires look stretched in that picture. I would definitely get the 225 at minimum.

Found out my coilovers were shipped and received over a week ago, by someone else.

Turns out enjuku places orders with BC and then BC ships them. Mine went to the wrong address (guess it was a shop) and have been sitting there for a week. I called to follow up and dude on the phone had no idea how it happened. He said the shop is willing to ship them back to me. I told him if the coilovers are opened I will be asking for my money back. I've been such a pain in the ass with this guy he has my ordered memorized. If they're the wrong rates I'm going to drive to enjuku and throw them through the fucking window