WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

Ultra cheap E34 535i/5...looks pretty clean, too! Someone grab this before it gets scrapped, I'm in Minneapolis for work otherwise I would!

http://racine.craigslist.org/cto/4796185883.html

I like how in the ad the seller cut the o2 sensor wires to try to get it out, and also claims it isn't running because of the o2 sensor wires being cut. 

I like how in the ad the seller cut the o2 sensor wires to try to get it out, and also claims it isn't running because of the o2 sensor wires being cut. 

I caught that to!  Cutting the o2 won't cause it to not run... go ahead and ask me how I know lol.  Cutting the wires makes sense when you're in the moment until you realize that o2 sensors NEVER COME OUT OF A BMW!  I have yet to have one that I didn't have to rethread or weld on a new o2 bung.

Depending on what wire are shorted at the hacked off end it may cause a no start. I had the o2 cable get melted on the ex manifold of my e30 and it wouldn't start because it was pulling down the ecu voltage. If this fella would just unplug the connector it would start right up most likely. Unless there are other problems, it looks as though it sat for a long time.

Sent from my potato phone

Ultra cheap E34 535i/5...looks pretty clean, too! Someone grab this before it gets scrapped, I'm in Minneapolis for work otherwise I would!

http://racine.craigslist.org/cto/4796185883.html

It was already at the shop by the time you posted it.  Very clean it is not.  I filled the tires with air, stuck a battery in it and blasted around in it.  Sounds good with no muffler too.  :D

That e21 looks like shit. He is asking $1500? Yeah. He can get bent. I wouldn't even buy that as a parts car for mine. The rust damage is significant.

Grey market would mean it is a euro model....you know that haha.see the euro bumpers and such? Some people think it is cool to have euro only interiors in their cars over here=) I also disagree that pleather is better than cloth. Cloth is easier to care for and isn't slippery when ripping around in corners

That e36 is a little high priced for what it is. That is clean, decent mileage e36 m3 price territory.

E30 prices are on the uprise since clean, unmolested ones are getting scarcer and scarcer too.

Grey market would mean it is a euro model....you know that haha.see the euro bumpers and such? Some people think it is cool to have euro only interiors in their cars over here=) I also disagree that pleather is better than cloth. Cloth is easier to care for and isn't slippery when ripping around in corners

That e36 is a little high priced for what it is. That is clean, decent mileage e36 m3 price territory.

E30 prices are on the uprise since clean, unmolested ones are getting scarcer and scarcer too.

Well damn.

320/6 euro car is is rare and desirable, but that thing is just too far gone. The interior is cool as hell. I've never seen one like that. Even the carpet is a blue and white speckle, but judging from the rust on the e-brake and shifter and what looks like mold on the windshield, it's safe to say that there's extensive water damage to the interior. And under the hood.... yikes. The wheels look like 14"ers which are very rare. I'd like to have them. The wheels and the bumpers (if they're not too rusty...) together are probably worth $1000, so the price might not be too far out of line. Oh, and an e21 LSD goes for about $500.....