WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

I don't remember it being a salvage title before the owner got rear ended. I thought that is what caused it.

I know the PO before M318, he is faja92 on here.  I looked at it with him when he bought it in Madison and it did have a salvage title already from a very light previous rear hit.  Nice car but not clean enough to be worth what he is asking now IMO.

I never knew faja bought it already salvaged. I was keeping in touch with him a while back and almost bought this then

Yeah it was salvage title back then from a rear hit coincidentally too, paid $7k back then for it and it was worth every penny in my opinion... ; )

I looked at the trunk since it was redone while M318's had it and it looks WAAAY better than before when I owned it. Whoever did the job before I bought it wasn't "excellent" at it, but it's soooo damn fast now. 

I restored the m3 in a way that you would if you were going to keep it. New trans flywheel clutch setup and countless spare no expense repairs. Sold it a person i knew locally so i will be doing the future repairs. Had to sell as i can't reasonably store three summer bmw s. Wish someone on here had and x5 for me

I restored the m3 in a way that you would if you were going to keep it. New trans flywheel clutch setup and countless spare no expense repairs. Sold it a person i knew locally so i will be doing the future repairs. Had to sell as i can't reasonably store three summer bmw s. Wish someone on here had and x5 for me

Will be selling my 01' 3.0 x5 soon. 120k.

Idk what your price range is but there out there. There's a sexy Imola 4.8 m sport package. There was another Imola 4.8 in oak creek I checked out but it sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk