WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

On 4/23/2017 at 11:13 AM, Boris3 said:

Agreed but much appreciated.

Who was looking for an e30 hood? Buy the rusted out ix cheap and part out the non rusted bits to cover costs (trunk lid, side skirts, bumpers, front transfer case if it works, etc, not sure if there is anything interior wise) .

I was!!!! But im not sure the hood is clean. I messaged the guy with no response :(

On 4/23/2017 at 8:57 AM, i_love_cars said:

I think it would be cool to own an E34 like this. It just seems really overpriced and the guy has been trying to sell for a long time I think. I recall seeing this before at some point. Does anybody know what prices these are actually selling for with 150k miles? (not listing, actual sale prices)

I put the motor in this car with a friend. Its a Dinan stroker 3.9. Thats why the price is so high. Those motors alone sell for Wayyyyy to much money for what you get. Its a cool car, but its not fast, and the car is not perfect either. I offered to help him sell it and list it online, but he also thinks his 325is E30 is worth $15k so I told him it will never sell. Purists, let me tell ya. :rolleyes:

YOU WANT BRAND NEW CAR THIS ISNT IT!!!!!

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/6032927498.html

01 bmw 540i mtec drift car trades welcome

Have a 01 bmw 540i 6 speed weled diff oil pan leaks a little bit of oil and vavle cover car runs great it has 197k miles its a lot but the motor runs stronge it has a ticking noise coming from the motor NOT a mechanic sounds like injectors maybe not 100% its needs new heads lights to they still work just cracked and the front brakes are bad might have them fixd before sale the car has rust i have newer front fenders for it 2 rear doors and hood it already has a brandd new hood. will trade for clean coupe or somthing rwd and manual i just replaced both cv axles sway bar links rear wheel bearings shift rebuild kit ecs tuning feels better then oem the car pulls very strong and ride every smooth its a great starter base for a drift car really looking to trade for a e36 or e30 will add cash of the trade is right BY NO MEANS ITS A SHOW CAR IT NEEDS WORK STILL RUNS AND DRIVES FINE. THE CAR IS SUPPOSED TO BE A TRACK CAR U WANT A BRAND NEW CAR THIS ISNT IT SO DONT WASTE MINE OR UR TIME