WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Sighting Thread

alexw

spotted kinda..... sorry for being a stalker :D

Wing Stop @ 12:30, notice your gf was wearing the sweatshirt.

Justin from Concours is what I got from the uniform... If I remember right someone from here works at Concours...

IMG_7562_zpsee1258da.jpg

still dont know alot of people. Didnt see any BMW's in the parking lot to associate him with....

spotted kinda..... sorry for being a stalker :D

Wing Stop @ 12:30, notice your gf was wearing the sweatshirt.

Justin from Concours is what I got from the uniform... If I remember right someone from here works at Concours...

still dont know alot of people. Didnt see any BMW's in the parking lot to associate him with....

lolol Justin is a detailer at Concours and thats his wife. He drives a '98 Green 528i but isnt on the forums, just reps the merch!

So I'm a little vacation in Europe,

Saw a few e28 and this e21 in Paris, France with a 318 and ///M badge on the back lol

20140620_211753_zpsca61655b.jpg

The first day in Luzern, Switzerland I saw an e30 m3 and 2 verts. The second day I saw my first touring  and it was an ix! :'] Literally the cleanest e30 I've ever seen, you could perform surgury on the underside of this thing.

20140622_180422_zps7e1f64ce.jpg

20140622_180405_zps9c6a6794.jpg

Also stumbled into Mr. KaiserRolls in Salzburg, Austria haha. Sie machen ein verdammt gutes Bier!

20140627_160342_zpsd1c35e92.jpg

Hit up the nurburgerkingring!!!

Unfortunately, no ring time. I will be going to the bmw museum in Munich tomorrow though which should be fun.

Did you go through the Stelvio Pass?

No we stayed on the north side of the alps, We did get to do some great mountain driving though, around Glarus. There were a stupid amount of motor cycles on this road, and one very cautious lamborghini aventador lol.

20140621_164504_zpscc104fea.jpg

20140621_163935_zps2e879f59.jpg

Well, yesterday was a good day for me on the freeway. Although they are not BMW's I am sure some of you will appreciate them. Late morning I was cruising on the Triumph and noticed a Maserati Gran-Turismo in my rearview. These are the times I wish  Ihad a gopro on my helmet. That thing sounded sooo amazing! What a beautiful machine! Here is what it looked like tho.

animaatjes-maserati-gran-turismo-68168.j

Then, later in the evening I was driving the daily and caught a glimpse of this ...

IMG_20140706_181923_179_zps0b0cd235.jpg

Can you see it? Let me zoom in for ya ...

547299a5-0a5e-4649-ba48-10d93d4103bc_zps

Yeah that's a fricken McLaren P1!!! Why in WI, who knows. But that is sick!!!!!