WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Sighting Thread

alexw

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure I saw jockhater's silver e21 last night on County O in Saukville/Grafton while out driving around in my 242. Very cool car!

if I was in grafton I was running errands. if I was saukville still on O. That's where i live. my cars a pile o' fuck.

that 242 though...their is something about boxy shaped cars from the 80s and 90s. I just lose it around them.

• 2 weeks later...

This is for sale just outside of Brodhead, west of Janesville off of 11.  I have driven past it a few times on my way to and from Dubuque and finally stopped yesterday to look at it.  The interior was rough but could probably be cleaned up to at least be "ok".  It was a 325is, 5spd and the body was perfect but I didn't see any glaring rust issues.  It looks like it had an M-tech steering wheel on it to.

20141104_132838_zpsb1a4fe00.jpg

I spotted a red E30 320i Wed 10/29 southbound on 94 between the airport and 7 Mile about 845am. Still had his #s (249) on the car from Octoberfast. I was less noticeable in my dark grey 335i as I exited at 7 Mile.

That was me. Hit up the Reigning Sound show at Cactus Club for my birthday the night before. That morning I was starting my long trek to Austin, Texas for the Grand Prix. Just got back home last night. I'm totally drained but the car ran perfect. Only issue was when I left a can of Pepsi on the seat and it exploded sitting in the sun making my interior a sticky mess. I did what I could to clean it up but I gotta take some time to detail the whole interior now that I'm home.