WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Sighting Thread

alexw

Have seen this parked at the gas station right by my apartment a few times. I think it belongs to the owner of the gas station. He's also got a black 2014 Mercedes CLS 63 AMG. Lucky guy. a7a5u3y3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Widebody e36 in a tiny town in Illinois.

002_zps989f06a0.jpg

001_zps7edf8ce3.jpg

I think I found this kit online and if that's the case then it's the same style that was on the PTG M3 race car.  I think it is this http://www.mashaw.com/html/product_info_BMW.html

I figured this out while looking at abloriginalparts.com who specializes in euro m motors in the Illinois area.

Widebody e36 in a tiny town in Illinois.

I think I found this kit online and if that's the case then it's the same style that was on the PTG M3 race car.  I think it is this http://www.mashaw.com/html/product_info_BMW.html

I figured this out while looking at abloriginalparts.com who specializes in euro m motors in the Illinois area.

Read that as "aboriginal parts"

Like Indian drums 'n shit?

Just saw a pretty clean alpine white e34 lowered on 16" Mille Miglias at the Burger King in West Bend. He was putting two excellent condition doors in it. I wanted to run up and invite him to the forum but didnt have my WiBimmers cards with me=/