WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

Based on previous encounters at this place, I'd say with my life this was intentional. I park away from everyone specifically to avoid dings and scratches.

My WRX was keyed literally 20 times in the past 2 years. 

A guy I know had his 996 keyed, the windows smashed in, and the fenders pushed/kicked in last year. 

They're actually not bad apartments, and at $800/month for a single bedroom apartment you'd expect a somewhat less ghetto atmosphere, right? 

Wrong.

Apparently half the people living here are on government assistance and get their rent for almost free. Funny, because the same guy that was telling me he pays $180/month drives a newer 4runner with black wheels, tint, and a stereo system that shakes the windows a block away. Cool.

I know right? At least I can look at their whips and without regret say to myself, "Ryan, they need it more than I do."

Then I go to the fridge, stop halfway there and remember that I actually don't have any edible food in there right now because I dont get paid for another 4 days.

I was back home at my mom's place, cleaning up my old room and I stumbled upon some random parts. 

I found the old drive shaft CV joint that I bought for my M5 probably 4 years ago. I'd forgotten about it completely and I just sold it for $115 on ebay. Feels like free money to me!

I was back home at my mom's place, cleaning up my old room and I stumbled upon some random parts. 

I found the old drive shaft CV joint that I bought for my M5 probably 4 years ago. I'd forgotten about it completely and I just sold it for $115 on ebay. Feels like free money to me!

I SEE HOW IT IS....  ;)

I SEE HOW IT IS....  ;)

Go figure, right after I sold it on eBay a BFC member offered me 20 more..

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk