WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

Power went out to the whole town of Platteville sometime around 3am this morning, still isn't back on.  Slept right through it until I woke up to the noise from the generator at the old folks home across the street.  Apparently I should get some kind of weather radio, any recommendations?

So I got stuck down in Phoenix while all these storms went down, sleeping in a truck with basically no A/C sucked and my 3G connection was meh hence me being absent for a couple days. On a good note I have a job interview Monday when I get back for something local and I get to be home everyday :D

• 2 weeks later...

So after making brake lines. Bleeding brakes. Changing t stat. Finding ground issues with a multi meter that might have well as been in French. Fixing axles. New cv boots. New coolant temp sensor. Draining fuel. Doing a disc brake conversion and listening to the sword. The mini lives.

It's super awkward calling "shotgun" and getting into the "drivers seat" eqyna8ez.jpg