WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

I heard Earl goes to bed early.... Just so he can dream about what not to get done on his car.

I heard Earl moisturizes his beard with 5W40

I heard Earl once spent 15 hours and $300 to install (1) stainless steel nut.

I heard Earl once killed a man.... Just so he could use his shoelaces to hang parts for paint.

I heard Earl uses new parts from the dealership - just to uninstall them.

I heard Earl once painted a part 126 times.... Because the crinkle black just "wasn't crinkly enough".

I heard Earls build thread started on stone tablets.

I heard the internet was started because the aforementioned tablets were "not the right shade on stone".

I heard Earl mail ordered a finished TI from Europe, but returned it because it "wasn't euro enough".

I heard Earl once strangled a man for making to many "Earl-isms".

I heard Earl once sued Ford Motor Company because the water pump from a Mercury Sable didnt fit well in his ti

I heard Earl round-house kicked Chuck Norris in the face "because Racekor"

I heard Enzodude is doing his best "Earl Impersonation".

I heard Earl once ate at Burger King - and insisted his burger could never be finished because he wanted it "His Way".

I heard Earl doesnt have a mirror in his bathroom. Just boxes of perfectly polished wheel hardware

I heard Earl uses OEM M1 floor mats as oil drip catches at the shop.

I heard Earl bought stock in duplicolor and is breaking even on every can of wrinkle black he buys

I heard Earls name before grade school was Scott and Scotts name before grade school was earl

I heard that earl interpreted the bible as saying "Praise the Lowered"

I heard Earl doesn't respond to group texts because sometimes the conversations are finished.

I heard that earl rolls his eyes....... With an Eastwood fender roller.

credit goes to ClassE for most of these I was dying of laughter reading these things.