WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

Cute puppy Ryan! (sorry for the late response). I will be looking into rescuing a puppy myself by the end of this year. Would love to get a pitbull or boxer. Such loving, fun animals!

Thanks!

They do make absolutely great pets assuming you break them of normal puppy habits. People tend to be more OK with a black lab running up and jumping on them than a pitbull doing the same thing...

I have incurred overdraft notices at the Bank of She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Only a couple hours of work separate me from a test drive but I am trying to tread lightly in regards to how much time I spend in the garage

Expect a startup video in the next day or two and videos of it driving this weekend as long as the rest of the exhaust is welded on time. 

I really hope there arent any snafus

I have incurred overdraft notices at the Bank of She Who Must Be Obeyed.

This describes my life from time to time.  Back when I was a Supra guy, the car became the other woman.  It finally had to go, as She Who Must Be Obeyed decreed it so. 

These days with the BMW, not so much as I don't spend night after night in the garage under the hood doing gofast stuff.  The occasional weekend day under the hood/under the car, but the addiction has passed and I'm in recovery these days.

Guest 328ci

In Appleton? Where are you staying? I work just off the next exit south of the mall.

Dude where do you work? I work right at Bergstrom on Victory lane

We live like 5 minutes away from each other and work like 5 minutes away from each other lol