WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

I changed my workout and eating to start slimming down for summer - the nonsurplus of calories makes it way worse.... That and waking at 4:30 to run on weekdays.

Got some garage cleaning done this weekend and figure out some better organization crap - hoping I get some more shelves/pegboard/etc... mounted up soon.

Work motivation is severely lacking - our 5 man team is out 2 guys today who are in Florida doing some training... So we're done 40% manpower, but are expected to keep the same turnaround?!? Lulz.... ssuurreee.

My only motivation to get done with today is hoping my steering coupler arrives.

All of the ones I have seen are riveted from the factory and require drilling the rivets out and replacing them with the hardware listed on RealOEM (fit bolts wave washers and locknuts)  Hopefully yours already has hardware instead of rivets but it does take a little while to drill those suckers out. 

That technoviolet is sweet, it's an amazing color in person.

However, it would be a cold, cold day in hell when I forked over anywhere over $10k for a non-euro e36 M3. 

E36 M's are creeping up in price!  I've been watching this trend for a couple years now and a clean example is starting around $9k-$10k

Im going to play CSI and say that it was un-intentional and caused by someone walking out into the parking lot past your driver door while carrying some thing such as a backpack that may have had a small metal piece that rubbed your car.

If you are going to pepperspray anyone, pepperspray Earl to motivate him to finish his car.