WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

BMW CCA E30 Picnic Saturday, May 21 2016

wasnt m3

I unfortunately will not be able to go. Long day of 19 for sale showings starting in Kenosha at 7am.

I did pass along the picnic info to one of my clients. He has a stock, mint e30 in storage at his work in Manitowoc. He owns a global manufacturing company so hopefully the e30 is super clean.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dropping like flies=( You sell them houses John!

There is a small chance I could squeeze it in after my noon appointment.

Accepted offer on a $419k Sussex house. Inspection on Monday.

Wrote on a $1.295m Mequon house, got rejected. Going to write a new offer at 1.2m.

I have 8 other active buyers ranging from $100k-1.5m.

No time for bimmers, just able to buy parts.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

awesome day today for sure. I met some new people and sadly just didn't have enough time to mingle with as many of you as I wanted (Jake, Earl, TJ), although I was happy to hear a little bit from Earl about his car. I got distracted by the E30 track car that I am probably buying tomorrow, and before I knew it I had run out of time and had to get my son home. 

Got my WI bimmers shirts too!

awesome day today for sure. I met some new people and sadly just didn't have enough time to mingle with as many of you as I wanted (Jake, Earl, TJ), although I was happy to hear a little bit from Earl about his car. I got distracted by the E30 track car that I am probably buying tomorrow, and before I knew it I had run out of time and had to get my son home. 

Got my WI bimmers shirts too!

Buying e30 track car?!

44 minutes ago, KaiserRolls said:

Buying e30 track car?!

yes mitch, that's what happens when you don't go to butt-fuckery events like Automotion where people put 4 foot exhaust tips on Dodge Neons.  You instead end up at legit events where people have legit cars and exciting things happen like me lighting a match to more money.

Buying e30 track car?!

yes mitch, that's what happens when you don't go to butt-fuckery events like Automotion where people put 4 foot exhaust tips on Dodge Neons.  You instead end up at legit events where people have legit cars and exciting things happen like me lighting a match to more money.

If you had snapchat you could see all the butt-fuckery lol. I load up my story with that crap.

Next year is e30 picnic. Too much crap has happened this year, it's terrible

What are the details on the new ride?

43 minutes ago, KaiserRolls said:

If you had snapchat you could see all the butt-fuckery lol. I load up my story with that crap.

I went over to talk to TJ for a bit last night and he showed me your snapchat photos lol. I will expect to see you next year at the picnic then. 

it's not a done deal yet. He wants to take 11 for it and I feel it is more like a 10k car. I'm bringing 6500 cash today as a deposit. Hopefully that will show him I'm serious and given he already knows my history with John Morgan and tracking in general, he seems very interested in having me drive and take care of the car. 

I went over to talk to TJ for a bit last night and he showed me your snapchat photos lol. I will expect to see you next year at the picnic then. 

it's not a done deal yet. He wants to take 11 for it and I feel it is more like a 10k car. I'm bringing 6500 cash today as a deposit. Hopefully that will show him I'm serious and given he already knows my history with John Morgan and tracking in general, he seems very interested in having me drive and take care of the car. 

Still keeping the Miata?

And pls tell me the e30 is 24v swapped, just to piss of snap haha

And pls tell me the e30 is 24v swapped, just to piss of snap haha

I have no qualms.

Someone complaining about how their m20b25 is a turd, then swapping in a 300k mile junkyard m50 and praising how much better it is because no timing belts and valve adjustments....

This is when we go to war.

R3V is filled with this kind of behavior

I have no qualms.

Someone complaining about how their m20b25 is a turd, then swapping in a 300k mile junkyard m50 and praising how much better it is because no timing belts and valve

This is when we go to war.

Having owned 2 e30s, one m20 and then an m50 to s50 progression....

I would never get rid of a decent m20 for an m50.