WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

BMW CCA E30 Picnic Saturday, May 21 2016

wasnt m3

I guess I never announced that I was going to anyone other than Chris, but at this point in time I'm probably out for Saturday. I sprung a pretty decent coolant leak tonight, and probably won't be able to get to it until this weekend. Pretty bummed that I won't be able to meet any of you and see your cars, but hopefully there'll be some pictures taken. 

10 hours ago, P_Roloff said:

I guess I never announced that I was going to anyone other than Chris, but at this point in time I'm probably out for Saturday. I sprung a pretty decent coolant leak tonight, and probably won't be able to get to it until this weekend. Pretty bummed that I won't be able to meet any of you and see your cars, but hopefully there'll be some pictures taken. 

Nope, get it resolved.

See you Saturday 

10 hours ago, P_Roloff said:

rescue tape brah!!!

rescuetape_radiator-hose-repair.jpg

Just a heads up, construction in Waukesha is terrible right now. If you use Google maps for directions, it will avoid the closed roads and take you to the correct entrance to Frame Park. I'll have signs put up at the park to make it easier for everyone else to find their way to our designated area. Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday!

TJ, make sure I have a legit spot like last year. If I have to park where Snapsby was I'll just turn around and leave. I'll be there probably by about 10:15. Coaching my son's soccer game at 8:30 which ends around 9:15 over in Brookfield. Gotta bake in some time for a last minute car wash if need be, too. 

18 minutes ago, i_love_cars said:

TJ, make sure I have a legit spot like last year. If I have to park where Snapsby was I'll just turn around and leave. I'll be there probably by about 10:15. Coaching my son's soccer game at 8:30 which ends around 9:15 over in Brookfield. Gotta bake in some time for a last minute car wash if need be, too. 

VIP spot reserved lol